poniedziałek, 29 sierpnia 2016

Business e-mails – helpful phrases.


I am writing to confirm if you received our order/shipment.

Please find our price list attached.

I would like to ask you if you had a chance to read/peruse our offer.

I would like to ask about the previous order/invoice.

I would like to explain... Could you please explain...?

Unfortunately, we cannot agree with the conditions/terms you offered.

I regret to tell you that we cannot accept your offer.

I regret to tell you that we cannot fulfill your request.

I am sorry but currently we do not have the products you asked for/ you are interested in.

I will contact you once I receive an approval.

I will contact you as soon as possible.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

When it comes to payment, you are kindly asked to send a bank transfer to the following bank account …

I would like to apologize for the late delivery.

Can you please confirm if/whether the goods have arrived?

The goods you have ordered are on the way.

I have several questions regarding the invoice/the payment/the order.

Kind regards,

Best regards,

Yours sincerely,




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz